price per person adults 40,00€
kids 4-8years : 20,00€
Day or Sunset walk to the beach
A walk to one of Crete’s loveliest beaches and lesser known archaeological sites.
Our INFORMATIVE GUIDE will take you on a route through a pretty village, olive groves and on a path with stunning sea views overlooking the far West coast of Crete. When we arrive at the beach there is time for a swim and meal (not included).
- Pick-ups from our office or your hotel starting from 09:00 or 16:00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
- Walk over the base of the Gramvousa peninsula for a panoramic view of Falassarna Beach.
- Walk down to the archaeological site and the beach. Free time.
- Approx 7km • A walk of approx 2 – 3 hours suitable for adults and children
- Return at approx 16:00 or 22:00 dependent on whether it is a day or evening walk.
*The archaeological site is only open for the day walk and not for the evening walk.