- This ticket is valid only for the date/itinerary specified.
- Passengers are responsible for the safety of their own bags. The company is not responsible for any damage or loss.
- Jewelery, money or other valuables can be handed to the bar on board for storage.
- The ship company is not liable for any delay of the trip, for changing or not following the scheduled route due to bad weather, due to orders issued by the Greek Ministry of Shipping and the Aegean or the port authorities or due to force majeure.
- Passengers are not allowed to carry explosive, flammable, incendiary and generally dangerous substances.
- Passengers are responsible for complying with all Port, Health and Customs provisions.
- Passengers must comply with the instructions of the captain and crew, regarding the maintenance of order and security of the ship.
- For complaints during the trip, passengers must contact the captain and if they are not satisfied, they should refer to the company.
- If for any reason the trip is cancelled due to problems with the ship or due to adverse weather conditions, there will be reimbursement of the ticket without any other obligation of the company towards the passenger or any third party.
- Passengers must be present at the embarkation area 30 minutes before departure. Passengers who miss departure are not entitled to a refund of the ticket. Passengers who inform before the departure that they do not wish to take the trip, are entitled to a refund of half the price of the ticket.
- The shipowners, captain and crew bear no responsibility for passenger loss of life, injury or other damage resulting from non-compliance with the instructions of the captain and the crew: a) during boarding and disembarking from the lifeboats, b) transition ashore or return by swimming, c) when the ship is docked and passengers are swimming nearby.
Tickets may be cancelled or changed at the competent port offices and head ticket offices of Cretan Daily Cruises. For cancellations the following percentage of the fare is refunded (depending on the time of the cancellation prior to the departure):
Up to 7 days before: 100% of the fare
Up to 3 days before: 80% of the fare
Up to 24 hours before: 50% of the fare
24 hours before departure or in the event that the passenger does not show up on boarding, the company is under no obligation to issue a refund. Refunds are issued only by the issuing ticket office upon the company’s approval.